(Refer to general rules)
Exhibits accepted on Saturday 12:00 noon to 5:00, Sunday, 1:00 to 5:00
1. Trees to be exhibited shall be within the five to seven feet height range measuring from the bottom of the handle to the top of the tip.
2. No trees may be exhibited that have been sprayed with or have artificial color or other chemicals added in any manner.
3. No trees may be exhibited with limbs or foliage added that did not grow naturally in place.
4. Trees may be naturally grown or sheared and shaped by exhibitor.
5. No holders should accompany trees. All trees will be supported in like manner
Christmas Trees $40.00 $30.00 $20.00 $10.00
01 Austrian Pine
02 Balsam Fir
03 Canaan Fir
04 Concolor Fir
05 Douglas Fir
07 Red Pine
08 Scotch Pine
09 Spruce, Blue
10 Spruce, Norway
11 Spruce, White
12 White Pine
14 Grand Champion Ribbon
1. Wreaths must have been made by the person whose name appears on the entry form and cannot have been made by contract help.
2. In no case shall one person, family, or farm enter more than three wreaths.
3. Wreaths must be made on a 12” ring, of natural coniferous evergreen material (no princess pine), and the outside diameter must not exceed 24 inches. The weight of the wreath may not exceed 5 pounds. Wreaths may be single- or double-faced.
4. Decorated wreaths must contain a bow and may contain broadleaf evergreens, or dried or other decorative materials and ornaments.
5. Wreaths in the undecorated category should be made with mixed coniferous evergreen; however, we suggest no o
ther materials such as berries or leaves.
Wreaths $20.00 $15.00 $10.00 $5.00
03 Creative Unconventional Entry04 Grand Champion