Fulton County Fair General Rules & Check in times.
Please refer to that tab in the menu for more information.
DEPARTMENT 20 GROUP EXHIBITS
(Refer to general rules)
Exhibits accepted on Saturday 12:00 noon to 5:00, Sunday, 1:00 to 5:00
1. Major exhibits by organizations should contribute to a better understanding of agriculture or agribusiness, either through their educational value or their promotion of products.
2. A sale of items, in itself, shall not be considered a part of any exhibit.
3. The fair reserves the right to reject an exhibit not in good taste or not of merit in promoting agriculture or agribusiness.
Open $ 50.00 $ 40.00 $ 35.00
Judging will be based on the following scoring system:
ATTRACTS ATTENTION 20 points
- Use of color, motion, light, figures. While attention-getting is important, the reaction should be favorable.
AROUSES INTEREST 10 points
- Encourages additional study. Personal appeal to the type of viewer for whom the exhibit was designed.
CONVEYS MESSAGE 30 points
- The message should be understandable to the viewer for whom the exhibit was intended.
DESIGN AND SCALE 20 points
- Attractively use the space provided.
WORKMANSHIP 10 points
- Neat, well-constructed for the purpose
ORIGINALITY 10 points